Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Holidays


Happy Holidays to One and All. We are looking forward to a nice vacation and Christmas holiday. I know it has been way too long since I last added to this blog and I am sorry for that but I am here now. :) We hope that you all will have a safe and enjoyable holiday and that you will remember the true meaning of Christmas and share it with your loved ones. This is my first Christmas with the love of my life (Bruce) and I am blessed to have him in my life. My children have always been the best part of my Christmas and even though, as you can see, they are growing up I still look forward to the excitement on their faces as they enjoy their gifts and the time with family. Bruce and I will be traveling to Chicago to visit with Aunt Avis during the holidays and then we are off to Arkansas where we hope to catch up with even more of the Kennett Klan.


2 comments:

Erica said...

Glad to see you back on here! Your blog design is very cute. Y'all be safe traveling and we're looking forward to seeing you guys when you get here!

Erica said...

I tagged you over on my blog. It's kinda fun! And mighty ironic which pic it ended up being!